Download interaction predictions
These interactome files contain our genome-wide catRAPID interaction prediction scores, as described in the About section.
- catrapid_human_basic.zip (12.1 GB)
20,778 canonical Human Reference Proteome proteins (UniProt 2017_10) ✕ 98,608 human GENCODE "basic" RNAs* (release 27)
- catrapid_human_nonbasic.zip (11.1 GB)
20,778 canonical Human Reference Proteome proteins (UniProt 2017_10) ✕ 100,722 human GENCODE "non-basic" RNAs (release 27)
- catrapid_mouse_basic.zip (9.9 GB)
22,080 canonical Mouse Reference Proteome proteins (UniProt 2018_01) ✕ 76,532 mouse GENCODE "basic" RNAs* (release M16)
- catrapid_yeast.zip (224 MB)
5,963 canonical Yeast Reference Proteome proteins (UniProt 2018_06) ✕ 7,029 yeast Ensembl non-coding and coding RNAs (release 92)
- RNAct_supporting_tables.zip (94 MB)
Contains protein and RNA annotation, identifier mappings used internally for searching, and particularly the experimental data used in RNAct.
To obtain the exact sequences we used, please click the UniProt, GENCODE and Ensembl release numbers above. Please note that a small number of these sequences needed to be excluded from RNAct due to limitations of our algorithm: short or extreme length (proteins ≤50 aa or >14,507 aa, RNAs ≤50 nt or >28,227 nt), or unsuccessful RNA secondary structure prediction using the ViennaRNA package which catRAPID relies on internally.
* GENCODE "basic" contains a selected subset of the transcriptome: "The transcripts tagged as 'basic' form part of a subset of representative transcripts for each gene. This subset prioritises full-length protein coding transcripts over partial or non-protein coding transcripts within the same gene, and intends to highlight those transcripts that will be useful to the majority of users." (GENCODE FAQ, no. 4)
Our own work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence . Please also see the CRG's legal notice.